Parker: Wait honey?
Scarlet: sorry :'(
Parker: umm.......sooooooooooo do you want to call me honey?!?!?!
Scarlet: (jumps in the air and Parker catches her and says yes)
Parker: Well then shall i tell you something
Scarlet: umm.. Sure?
Parker: i'm a vamp-
(phones rings scarlet answers)
Hello?
Hello is this Scarlet *****
Ya?
Well, i'm I have bad news....
Scarlet: Okay what is it?!?!?!
Your mother died this morning I'm sorry.
(phone drops)
Lady on phone: Hello Ms.?
Scarlet: i have to go :0Parker: Baby what happened :*
Scarlet: Nothing!!!
Parker: Okay so do you want to kiss?
Scarlet: Don't touch me please!
Parker: but I didn't tell you my question.…
Scarlet: okay what is it!
Parker: umm.... Marry me?
(OMG!!!!! what do i do i cant say no he's going to hate if i do :0)
Scarlet: Umm okay :/
Parker: Great! Now can I have some money for the payment of the ring?
Scarlet: Wait you're making me pay for a ring that u bought?!?!?!?!
Parker: well not bought more that borrowing.
Scarlet: Then no you stole the ring, and I'm not feeling well right now so I think you should leave.
Parker: Whatever >:(
..................................
The Next Day........
Parker and Scarlet were still close but Parker way to close! Even if Scarlet rejected Parker still doesn't mean that he can't use her for.......…Just read. :)
Scarlet: Um.. hi
Parker: can we kiss?
Scarlet: Sure :/
"Scarlet don't do it he's just using you even when i'm not there doesn't mean I can't give you advise on everything! Listen to me Scarlet Its Annabelle Do what's right!
:*-
Scarlet: Wait!
Parker: What happend?!?!?!
Scarlet: I have to go :/
Scarlet Ran An Ran Intill The Sun Came Up But Scarlet Saw A Reallly Creepy Guy Next To Her Staring.
Creepy Guy: hey are you dating that vampire dude over there?
Scarlet took a long paused......then she said, "Ya Got A Problem With That-Wait Vampire?!?!!?!?!?!" While Scarlet tried to sound cool she was so Questionable That she was to scared to ask the guy what he was talking about?
Creepy Guy: He didn't tell you?
Scarlet: Tell me what?!?!?!?!
Creepy Guy: That he's a vamp
Scarlet: Oh no.
Creepy Guy: And he's only wants to marry you for money and free blood so I wouldn't stay with him.
Scarlet: WHAT!!!!! I Thought he loved me like the way i loved him and he's such a Damn-
Creepy Guy: Got To Go!
So the Creepy Guy left And Scarlet starting to Cry and she wished that Annabelle, Tom , And John were here telling here that everything is going to be all right ,but when it really wasn't it.
So Scarlet ran home and started to cry some more, But Scarlet Felt Some Horrible Stomach Pain Then The Next Thing You Know Scarlet Fell To The Fell Still For A Long Time.









No comments:
Post a Comment